Each year we get a new group of juniors and returning seniors that have to get ready for their Prom. Here are a few pointers to get you started and help you along the way.
- Visit Flowers Plus at least two or three weeks prior to your prom. This will allow us to special order the flowers
- Bring in a swatch of your dress or your date’s dress to match the ribbon for your corsage, wristlet and/or boutonniere
- Ask your date what her favorite color is and if she has a favorite flower. By using her favorite flower and/or color you can personalize her prom flowers and make her feel even more special
- Prom Flowers are special order flowers and must be paid for when placing your order.
- Visit our website www.flowersplusonline.com or our facebook page for ideas
Trust Flowers Plus to make your beautiful prom flowers …after all, we are the experts. Each of our designers have made 1000′s of corsages, wristlets and boutonnieres. We stay current with the latest trends and designs. Please stop by so we can assist with your prom needs.